Every year we look forward to summer activities between summer vacations, camping, family gatherings, and of course the Fourth of July. However, summer also brings along fire and injuries due to fireworks, outdoor cooking incidents, and heat-related illnesses. Here is everything you need to know about keeping your family and home safe this summer!
- Do not use consumer fireworks.
- Keep a close eye on children at events with fireworks.
- Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should be used outdoors only.
- Keep children and pets at least three feet from the grill area.
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease buildup.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
Summer Safety Tips Flyer
Grilling Fire Safety Flyer
Quick Tips to Share
We encourage you to print these and also share on social media with your friends and family!